The 2020 show has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
This is the highlight of the club year, it is an open show including classes in a range of categories.
To sumarrise we have classes in the following categories:
- Vegetables - we have 30 classes covering a range of vegetables
- Flowers - including classes for Dahlias, Chrysanthemums, Gladioli
- Fruit - including Apples, Pears and other fruits
- Domestic - a wide range of preserves, pickles and baking classes
- Wine - Reds or Whites, Sweet or Dry
- Childrens section - classes for chilldren to enter Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit or Cakes
Please checkout the schedule for a full list of the classes. Below is the schedule for 2020, unfortunately the show has been cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently planning to hold a show in 2021 and will be producing the schedule for that towards the end of the year.
If you have not entered the show before and are interested in entering but need some guidance, check out the members page or ask one of the committee.
Don't forget to check out the gallery page for pictures from previous shows.
The show is held at Wilson hall where all the other meetings take place, however it is held in the main room and access for setting up on show day is through the side entrance.
Below you can see a collection of previous show schedules, if you click on the picture you can see a pdf version of the schedule.